I'm currently exploring my options for studying abroad and I'm on the lookout for the best study abroad consultant. With so many choices out there, it can be quite overwhelming to decide which one to go for.

I've done some initial research and found that a good study abroad consultant can make a huge difference in the entire process. They offer guidance on selecting the right university, help with the application process, provide visa assistance, and even give advice on accommodation and scholarships.

For those who have already gone through the process, could you share your experiences and recommendations? What should I look for in a study abroad consultant? Are there any specific qualities or services that stand out? Also, if you had a particularly great experience with a consultant, please do mention them!

I'm particularly interested in hearing about consultants who are well-versed in handling applications for countries like the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. Your insights and recommendations would be incredibly helpful.